We operate on an annual subscription basis. All diving in Dublin is included at no extra charge, there is no pay per dive it’s all covered.
What do you get as a member?
• We dive minimum three times a week in Dublin (weather allowing) and more if the demand is there. In the summer of 2013 we had a record 10 days of back to back diving due to the incredible weather.
• In house compressors; we can fill our own bottles for €2.00 a fill. We have a Nitrox blending panel also to mix our own gasses.
• A clubhouse beside the sea, with ladies and gents changing rooms and hot showers to use. Kitchen facilities and lecture room.
• We have 2 x 6.5m Rigid Inflatable Boats that can transfer 18 divers to a dive site when we have a full complement of divers.
• When the season is ending and the nights draw in we start ‘Night Diving’ from the clubhouse. You don’t need to do a specialist course for it.
• We have a mentoring system within the club, so regular members can take new recruits under their wings and help them along
• We have a large number of instructors in the club who can help you develop your diving skills.
• There is no charge for training other than the minimal registration fees.
To join the club is just a matter of filling out a brief application, which will then be reviewed by the committee.
You'll also need a SCUBA medical completed to certify that you're fit to dive.